Know your ISO 9001 legal requirements
ISO 9001 is an international standard that specifies legal requirements for a quality management system (QMS).
Having the Libryo platform means you are certified and covered whenever changes are made to this standard.
What does the ISO 9001 standard cover?
This standard shows the ability for organisations to consistently provide products and services that meet customer and regulatory requirements. ISO 9001 covers the documenting and reviewing of structures, responsibilities and procedures required to achieve effective quality management.
Topics covered include:
- Requirements for a QMS, including documented information, planning and determining process interactions
- Management of resources, including human resources and the work environment
- Product realisation, including steps from design through to delivery
- Responsibilities of management
- Measurement, analysis and improvement of the QMS
Who does ISO 9001 apply to?
Any organisation, no matter the size or industry.
Organisational benefits of ISO 9001 include:
- Keeping your customers happy and satisfied
- Continually improving, reducing costs and streamlining operations
- Ability to win more business and compete in tenders
- Building a sustainable business
- Demonstrating you have robust corporate governance
- Working efficiently across your supply chain with organised processes
Discover why other leading companies choose to work with Libryo