Know your ISO 14001 legal requirements
ISO 14001 is an international standard that sets out the legal requirements for an environmental management system.
The Libryo platform ensures you are certified and covered whenever changes are made to this standard.
What does the ISO 14001 standard cover?
This standard helps businesses improve their environmental performance and impact through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste. An environmental management system enables organisations to identify, manage, monitor and control their environmental issues in one place.
Topics covered include:
- Context of the organisation
- Performance evaluation
Who does ISO 14001 apply to?
Any organisation regardless of its activity or sector.
Organisational benefits of ISO 14001 include:
- Improved resource efficiency, reduced waste and lower costs
- Assurance that environmental impact is being measured and improved
- Deliver efficient supply chains, resulting in financial and competitive advantages
- Managing and meeting legal obligations with confidence
- Building trust amongst stakeholders and customers as well as increasing new business opportunities
Discover why other leading companies choose to work with Libryo