Know your ISO 22000 legal requirements
Better understand your ISO 22000 legal requirements. A standard that supports organisations with identifying and controlling food safety hazards across the supply chain.
Libryo’s regulatory tracking platform means that your organisation is certified and covered whenever changes are made to this standard.
What does the ISO 22000 standard cover?
This standard sets out the requirements for a food safety management system (FSMS) and how an organisation can demonstrate its ability to control food safety hazards to ensure food safety.
Topics covered include:
- Documentation and a food safety policy
- Responsibility and resource management
- A plan for following the HACCP principles
- Production and traceability
- Validation, verification and ongoing improvement of the FSMS
Who does ISO 22000 apply to?
Any organisation regardless of its size.
Organisational benefits of ISO 22000 include:
- Increased confidence in your food hazard controls across your supply chain
- Provide internationally recognised processes for your business
- More transparency around accountability and responsibilities
- Greater effectiveness by continually improving and updating your systems
- Improved customer satisfaction and response to risks
Innovative regulatory software
& compliance management
With Libryo you can know your occupational, environmental, health & safety law at the click of a button. Learn how you can manage your legal requirements and compliance with confidence.